Stamping- and cutting- unit
The bmTEC stamping- and cutting- unit precisely cuts your dough strands, even in rhombus or triangle shapes. Likewise, a wide variety of patterns are punched or cut precisely into your dough pieces - quickly, cleanly and reliably.
For quick product changes, the punching or cutting tools can be changed very easily. The easy-to-remove tools also make thorough cleaning much easier.
Like all our line modules, the stamping- and cutting- unit is mobile and can be easily integrated into the entire line by means of a quick-locking and locking system.
High product variety due to a wide range of interchangeable tools
Easy cleaning due to easily removable punching and cutting tools
Fast product changeover due to easy tool change and recipe-guided module control
Product detail / Product functions
- Working width 600 and 800 mm
- Stamping belt with adjustable belt speed
- Alignment unit in front of the stamping tool
- Servo-supported stamping drive for fast and precise stamping movement
- Travelling tool carrier for holding different change tools
- Separately controllable output belt
- Mobile stainless steel frame with brake wheels
- Control via PLC of the complete line
- Operation via touch panel of the complete line
- Working direction from right to left, operating side in running direction on left side
- Other working widths possible
- Flour duster
- Changing tool for triangular cut
- Changeover tool for "Feierabendbrötchen" (#) in different number of rows
- Changing tool for rhombic cut in different number of rows
- Changing tool for rhombic cut with simultaneously pressed decorative cut in different number of rows
- Change tool for pulled decor cut
Deviations possible for individual special designs!
Experience from a baker:
Thanks to the various stamping and cutting tools, I can produce a variety of pastries in a very short time, in round or square shapes, sprinkled or unsprinkled, and regardless of the texture of the dough. I sprinkle very sticky doughs with flour beforehand.
For quick tool changes, as well as for cleaning, I recommend a separate cart to store the tools.
Interested? Still questions? Need advice?