High-quality, well seeded bakery products, where the seeds remains on the product and not in the bag, this is what seeding units from bmTEC stand for.
In the water bath, the product is moistened on the underside and turned on the subsequent tilting belt so that the moist side is on top. On the seeding belt, the seeds fall onto the product from above and can be pressed down with the pressure roller. For products seeded on both sides, the whole process is repeated. In this way, a wide variety of products can be seeded on one or both sides, even in large quantities and at high speeds, with all common seeds and seed mixtures. At the same time, the proven design reliably prevents unwanted carryover of moisture and seed into the line.
Like all our line modules, the seeding unit is mobile and easily integrated into the entire system by means of a quick-locking and locking system.
Targeted and consistent seeding result on the products
Fast product changeover due to different seed containers
Easy to clean thanks to sophisticated hygienic design
Product detail / Product functions
- Working width: 400, 600 and 800 mm
- Separate moistening tilting and seeding belts
- Moistening belt with integrated water bath for moistening the underside of the dough
- Adjustable dipping depth
- Tilting belt with adjustable tilting height for reliable turning of the dough pieces
- Sprinkling from above with adjustable sprinkling quantity
- Adjustable pressure roller for fixing the seeds
- Different seed containers for different seed sizes
- Catch basin for excess seeds under the conveyor belt
- For cleaning: easily removable conveyor belt units and seeding components
- Control: via PLC of the complete line
- Operation: via touch panel of the complete line
- Working direction from right to left, operating side in running direction left
- Compact design for reduced space requirements
- Spray bar for moistening of products to be sprinkled on one side, which cannot be turned over
- Spraying system with finely adjustable spraying quantity
- Additional seed containers for the different seeds
- Flour duster
- Transport trolley for picking up and cleaning the removed seed containers and belts
- Automatic seed recirculation
- Automatic seed refill
- Exchange belts for the passage of soft, unspread dough pieces
- Other working widths possible
- Special designs possible
Dimensions and connections
Deviations possible for individual special designs !
Hight (H) incl. seed recirculation
Lenght (L / one-sided - compact )
Lenght (L / one-sided)
Lenght (L / two-sided - compact)
Lenght (L / two-sided)
3 x 400V+ N + PE / 50 Hz via CEE plug (16 A) and 5m cable
Nominal power (one-sided)
ated power ( two-sided)
Remote maintenance (optional)
at least DSL connection via network cable or WLAN
At least ½ inch
2,5 – 6 bar
Erfahrung vom Bäckermeister:
Zeit bringt Geschmack, erfordert aber auch einen besonnenen Umgang mit den meist empfindlichen Teigen. Beste Erfahrungen habe ich dabei mit dem Zuführband gemacht – schonend und effizient!
Interested? Still questions? Need advice?