Lye unit with retracting belt
Great pretzels can be a real sales hit - and if the production volume increases with the demand, our lye unit with retracing belt with a capacity of up to 350 trays per hour quickly comes into view.
The mobile caustic tank including the caustic surge unit can of course be decoupled from the transport system in just a few steps. This ensures the best possible accessibility for cleaning and maintenance work.
If, by the way, staff should be short of time or busy with other things, this lye unit can be further automated step by step so that at the end you only have to supply the front docking station with racks full of non-lyeeded products and pick up the racks with the lyeed products again at the other end.
Simple and safe operation by 2 persons
Easy cleaning for best hygiene
Robust design for many years of reliability
Accurate positioning of the products thanks to integrated retracting
Product detail / Product functions
- Hygiene design: separation lye unit / belt unit. Both units are separately washable for easy cleaning and best hygiene
- Divided infeed belt for minimization of flour input
- Turning option for products after lye application
- Operating side right, operation by touch panel
- Capacity up to 350 trays / hour
- Transfer to tray by retracting belt
- Working width 580 mm
- Feeding via cloth infeed
- Foldable infeed and outfeed table, reduced space requirement in idle position
- Motor and pump are maintenance-free
- Design for sheet size 580x780 mm or 580x980 mm
- lye tank 160 liters
- Lye heating
- 4 lye curtains, individually adjustable and disconnectable
- Lye unit incl. tank extendable
- Lye level control via display in tank
- Foam-preventing design
- Feeding via manual or automatic peelboard scraper
- Automatic lye dosing
- Salting unit
- Exchangeable spreader for additional spreading material
- Operating side left
- Special designs possible
Dimensions and connections
Deviations possible for individual special designs!
Version for trays
580 x 780 or
580 x 980 mm
580 x 980 with cutting belt
580 x 780 crosswise
Width with lye trolley
approx. 350 trays/ hour
Erfahrung vom Bäckermeister:
Zeit bringt Geschmack, erfordert aber auch einen besonnenen Umgang mit den meist empfindlichen Teigen. Beste Erfahrungen habe ich dabei mit dem Zuführband gemacht – schonend und effizient!
Interested? Still questions? Need advice?